How to Download Games
Follow below Steps to download Games:
- First choose a game.
- Click on the desire way to do the download “Download Torrent” or “Magnetic Link”
If you Choose: “Download Torrent” you download the torrent file to open on a torrent client.
If you Choose: “Download Magnetic Link” the torrent client will open with your torrent file.
- This is a example of what you could see if everything is right!
How to configure the DNS
This article is a step by step guide on how to configure the DNS settings in your Windows 10 operating system. The aim is to direct DNS traffic from your network to the OpenDNS global network. This article briefly covers the points below.
- Accessing the Network settings.
- Turning off the Automatic DNS configured by your ISP.
- Configure the OpenDNS IPv4 addresses.
1. Right click the Start menu and select Network Connections.
2. Right click the network connection you’re using and select Properties.
3. Highlight ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’ and click Properties.
4. Select Use the following DNS server addresses and type OpenDNS’ addresses (126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52) in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
Click OK, then Close, then Close again.
5. Highlight ‘Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)’ and click Properties.
6. Select Use the following DNS server addresses and type OpenDNS’ addresses (2001:4860:4860::8888 and 2001:4860:4860::8844) in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
Click OK, then Close, then Close again. Finally, close the Network Connections window.
For more detail information read our Install Guide Games Tutorial
If you still need help send us a message. We will be glad to help you!